NBER - National Bureau of Economic Research
- stakeholderThe NBER is an American private nonprofit research organization committed to undertaking and disseminating unbiased economic research among public policymakers, business...
CCHS-CSIC - Centre for Social Sciences and Humanities - Spanish National Research Council
- stakeholderCSIC is the largest public institution dedicated to research in Spain and the third largest in Europe. It is responsible for 20 percent of international scientific publications...
- stakeholderUN-Habitat is the United Nations programme working towards a better urban future. Its mission is to promote socially and environmentally sustainable human settlements...
- networkThe Network of Europe's Leading Population Research Centres (Research, Expertise, Information)
KNOMAD - Global Knowledge Partnership on Migration and Development
- networkKNOMAD is a global hub of knowledge and policy expertise on migration and development issues. KNOMAD draws on experts from all parts of the world to synthesize existing...
EEPO - European Employment Policy Observatory
- networkEEPO aims to improve European and national policy-making by providing information, analysis and insights on the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policies....
ESPN - European Social Policy Network
- networkThe European Social Policy Network (ESPN) was established in 2014 to provide the Commission with independent information, analysis and expertise on social policies. The ESPN...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue