Asylum applications; first time applicants; including Unaccompanied Minors (UAM)
- datasetAsylum applicant means a person having submitted an application for international protection or having been included in such application as a family member during the reference...
- monthly; quarterly; annual
- European Union ; United Kingdom ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
- Dataset ID: migr_asyapp
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
MRU - Migration Research Unit - UCL
- stakeholderThe Migration Research Unit (MRU) is a cross-departmental and interdisciplinary research unit based within the Geography Department at UCL which has academic members and...
MPI - Migration Policy Institute
- stakeholderThe Migration Policy Institute is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit think tank in Washington, DC dedicated to analysis of the movement of people worldwide. MPI provides...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue