DG RTD - DG for Research and Innovation
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Research and Innovation is responsible for EU policy on research, science and innovation, with a view to help create growth and jobs...
Migration Research Platform
- web portalThe Migration Research Platform encompasses activities under the Framework Programme on Migration and Mobility. For policy responses to be sound, a substantiated understanding...
Social Science Policy Briefs
- web portalA list of relevant project policy briefs on migration by DG RTD.
Science for Refugees (Science4refugees)
- web portalThe Science4refugees initiative welcomes refugee researchers and students looking for a suitable job. It provides research refugee friendly internships, part-time and full-time...
QuInnE: Quality of Jobs and Innovation Generated Employment Outcomes
- projectThe EU is facing long-term structural challenges compounded by the recent economic crisis. More and better jobs are needed to lower unemployment, raise the employment...
EUNAM: EU and North African Migrants: Health and Health Systems
- projectThe coordinates of human health are complex even in a single population but they are even more complex in migrants whose life situation is always influenced by the host country...
COHEMI: Coordinating resources to assess and improve health status of migrants from Latin America
- projectEuropean health systems are committed to meeting the challenge of understanding the needs of migrant populations and adapting their services to meet these needs. The...
RESTORE: REsearch into implementation STrategies to support patients of different ORigins and language background in a variety of European primary care settings
- projectThis project is concerned with optimising the delivery of primary healthcare to European citizens who are migrants who experience language and cultural barriers in host...
ISOTIS: Inclusive Education and Social Support to Tackle Inequalities in Society
- projectISOTIS addresses the nature, causes and impact of early emerging social and educational inequalities in the context of socioeconomic, cultural and institutional processes. The...
LIFECYCLE: Early-life stressors and LifeCycle health
- projectEarly life is an important window of opportunity to improve health across the full lifecycle. European pregnancy and child cohort studies together offer an unique opportunity to...
STRENGTHS: Fostering responsive mental health systems in the Syrian refugee crisis
- projectSTRENGTHS aims to provide effective community-based health care implementation strategies to scale-up the delivery and uptake of effective mental health interventions in...
GEMM: Growth, Equal Opportunities, Migration and Markets
- projectThe Horizon 2020 programme of the European Commission provides an important opportunity for advancement of our knowledge of growth and innovation in the European Union labour...
ReSOMA: Research Social platform On Migration and Asylum
- projectThis project will achieve regular collaboration between Europe’s well-developed networks of migration researchers and stakeholders for the purpose of evidence-based...
CROSS-MIGRATION: Current European and Cross-National Comparative Research and Research Actions on Migration
- projectMigration and the characteristics which constitute its parameters, dynamics and complexities comprises one of the most paramount matters in contemporary Europe. Under these...
- networkThe Network of Europe's Leading Population Research Centres (Research, Expertise, Information)
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue