OECD database on immigrant integration at the regional level
- datasetThe OECD Regional Database provides a unique set of comparable statistics and indicators on about 2000 regions in 30 countries. It encompasses yearly time-series for around 40...
OECD Migration statistics: employment
- datasetEmployment; unemployment and participation rates by place of birth and sex. The database provides selected socio-economic data on migration in the OECD countries divided into...
- Dataset ID: MIG_NUP_RATES_GENDER
PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment)
- datasetPISA is the OECD's Programme for International Student Assessment. Every three years it tests 15-year-old students from all over the world in reading, mathematics and science....
- Dataset ID: PISA
OECD International Migration Database
- datasetThe International Migration database presents data showcasing flows and stocks of the total immigrant population and immigrant labour force; together with data on acquisition of...
- Dataset ID: MIG
PIAAC (Programme for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies)
- datasetThe Programme for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies (PIAAC) developed and conducted the Survey of Adult Skills. The survey measures adults’ proficiency in key...
- 4 years
- Austria ; Belgium ; Canada ; Chile ; Cyprus ; Czechia ; Denmark ; England ; Estonia ; Finland ; France ; Germany ; Greece ; Ireland ; Israel ; Italy ; Japan ; Korea ; Lithuania ; Netherlands ; New Zealand ; Norway ; Poland ; Russia ; Singapore ; Slovakia ; Slovenia ; Spain ; Sweden ; Turkey ; United States
- Dataset ID: PIAAC
DIOC: Database on Immigrants in OECD countries and non-OECD Countries
- datasetSeveral years ago; the OECD started to compile data based on population censuses of OECD countries for the 2000 census round. Since then; another round was added to the first...
- Dataset ID: DIOC;DIOC-E
- web portalOECD.Stat is the statistical online platform of the OECD where users can search and access OECD’s statistical databases.
- web portalOECD iLibrary is the online library of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) featuring its books, papers and statistics and is the gateway to OECD’s...
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue