ESPAS - European Strategy and Policy Analysis System
- networkESPAS is an inter-institutional collaboration among the officials of the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the EU, and the European External Action...
EU High Level Group on combating racism, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance
- networkThe High Level Group on combating racism, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance will foster the further exchange and dissemination of best practices between national...
ESS ERIC - European Social Survey European Research Infrastructure
- networkThe European Social Survey (ESS) is an academically driven cross-national survey that has been conducted across Europe since its establishment in 2001. Every two years,...
European Network of Public Employment Services
- networkThe European network of Public Employment Services was established following a Decision by the Council and the European Parliament to maximise efficiency of public employment...
MMN - Mediterranean Migration Network
- networkThe Mediterranean Migration Network (MMN) developed within the framework of “Integration Network” (Action 2/3 – CY/2016/AMIF/SO2.NO3.3.1), which is co-funded by the Asylum,...
ET2020 working group on vocational education and training
- networkBased on consultations with main stakeholders, the mandate of the Working Group on Vocational Education and Training (VET WG) covers the theme: "Teachers and trainers in...
ET2020 working group on Adult Learning
- networkThe role of the Working Group on Adult Learning is to identify policies that promote and support workplace learning of adults, covering: adults struggling with reading,...
- networkThe Network of Europe's Leading Population Research Centres (Research, Expertise, Information)
MIGHEALTHNET - Information Network on Good Practice in Health Care for Migrants and Minorities in Europe
- networkThe main activity of the project is the development of wikis concerned with migration and health, which will function as nodes for European and national networks for exchanging...
MERIC-Net - Mediterranean Network of National Information Centres on the Recognition of Qualifications
- networkThe MERIC-Net will address the recognition of refugees’ qualifications and the practical challenges related to it. The MERIC-Net project's objective is to revitalise the MERIC...
Ethmigsurveydata - International Ethnic and Immigrant Minorities' Survey Data Network
- networkThe main goal of this network is to bring together researchers, policy makers, and survey data producers to join efforts to improve the access, usability, dissemination and...
ESPIN - European Sport Inclusion Network
- networkNetwork for promoting Equal Opportunities of Migrants and Minorities through Volunteering in Sport launched by DG EAC. It aims to increase sports participation of disadvantaged...
European Pact for Youth
- networkThe European Commission and business leaders launched the 'European Pact for Youth' to improve partnerships between business and education to boost the chances of young people...
ENRD - European Network for Rural Development
- networkENRD serves as a hub for exchange of information on how Rural Development policy, programmes, projects and other initiatives are working in practice and how they can be improved...
ESF Thematic Network on Migrants
- networkIn order to support the exchange of experience between the different actors on the use of ESF funding for refugee integration, DG EMPL of the European Commission has established...
AGORA Thematic Network
- networkIn this network, you can discuss health issues, share ideas and gather information on policy areas related to health. You can also let the community know about the events you...
EpiSouth Network - Network for Communicable Disease Control in Southern Europe and Mediterranean Countries
- networkThis is the website of the EpiSouth Network, established among countries of South-East Europe, North Africa and Middle-East to create a framework of collaboration on...
EAC European Policy Network
- networkEU-wide network of relevant organisations to promote co-operation and policy development in the field of the integration of children and young people with migration background...
TAMPEP - European Network for HIV/STI Prevention and Health Promotion among Migrant Sex Workers
- networkTAMPEP is an international networking and intervention project operating in 25 countries in Europe which aims to act as an observatory in relation to the dynamics of migrant...
KNOMAD - Global Knowledge Partnership on Migration and Development
- networkKNOMAD is a global hub of knowledge and policy expertise on migration and development issues. KNOMAD draws on experts from all parts of the world to synthesize existing...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue