EPC - European Policy Centre
- stakeholderThe European Policy Centre (EPC) is an independent, not-for-profit think tank dedicated to fostering European integration through analysis and debate, supporting and challenging...
CIR - Italian Refugee Council
- stakeholderThe Italian Refugee Council is an independent humanitarian organization formed in 1990 in Italy, at the initiative of the United Nations, with the objective of defending the...
- stakeholderStatewatch is a non-profit-making voluntary group founded in 1991. It is comprised of lawyers, academics, journalists, researchers and community activists. Its European network...
NBER - National Bureau of Economic Research
- stakeholderThe NBER is an American private nonprofit research organization committed to undertaking and disseminating unbiased economic research among public policymakers, business...
CASE - Center for Social and Economic Research
- stakeholderCASE is an independent, non-profit research institute founded on the idea that research-based policy-making is vital for the economic welfare of societies. Established in Warsaw...
CEPR - Centre for Economic Policy Research
- networkCEPR was founded in 1983 to enhance the quality of economic policy-making within Europe and beyond, by fostering high quality, policy-relevant economic research, and...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue