MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
EUI - European University Institute
- stakeholderThe European University Institute (EUI) is a unique international centre for doctorate and post-doctorate studies and research. Since its establishment 40 years ago by the six...
EUI-RSCAS - Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (RSCAS)
- stakeholderRSCAS is an inter-disciplinary research centre at the heart of the European University Institute (EUI). It was established in 1992 to complement the four disciplinary...
HWWI - Hamburgische WeltWirtschaftsInstitut
- stakeholderHamburg Institute of International Economics
ESS ERIC - European Social Survey European Research Infrastructure
- networkThe European Social Survey (ESS) is an academically driven cross-national survey that has been conducted across Europe since its establishment in 2001. Every two years,...
INSEE - Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques
- stakeholderNational Institute of Statistics and Economis Studies. Topics: Economy; demography; enterprises; society; labour market; town and country planning; sustainable development.
IRDES - Institute of Research and documentation in Health Economy
- stakeholderThe Institute for Research and Information in Health Economics (IRDES), set up as a Public Interest Group (Gip) , is a research institute specialized in health economics. It is...
INED - Institut national d’études démographiques
- stakeholderFrench national institute of Demographic Studies. Topics: couples; family; sexuality; birth; fertility; contraception; life expectancy; mortality; health; world migration;...
Gallup - Gallup, Inc.
- stakeholderGallup, Inc. is an American research-based, global performance-management consulting company. Founded by George Gallup in 1935, the company became known for its public opinion...
IMIS - Institute for Migration Research and Intercultural Studies
- stakeholderThe Institute for Migration Research and Intercultural Studies (IMIS) is an interdisciplinary and interdepartmental research center at the University of Osnabrück.
ZEW - Centre for European Economic Research
- stakeholderThe Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW) in Mannheim is a non-profit and independent institute with the legal form of a limited liability company (GmbH). Founded in 1990...
IZA - Institute of Labor Economics
- stakeholderIZA is an independent economic research institute that conducts research in labor economics and offers evidence-based policy advice on labor market issues. Supported by the...
CCHS-CSIC - Centre for Social Sciences and Humanities - Spanish National Research Council
- stakeholderCSIC is the largest public institution dedicated to research in Spain and the third largest in Europe. It is responsible for 20 percent of international scientific publications...
COMPAS - The University of Oxford's Centre on Migration, Policy and Society
- stakeholderGlobal migration processes and phenomena, from conditions in places of migrant origins, through to institutions and activities affecting mobility, to social and economic effects...
MRU - Migration Research Unit - UCL
- stakeholderThe Migration Research Unit (MRU) is a cross-departmental and interdisciplinary research unit based within the Geography Department at UCL which has academic members and...
EUR - Erasmus University Rotterdam
- stakeholderErasmus University Rotterdam is a highly ranked, international research university, based in the dynamic and diverse city of Rotterdam. Erasmus University Rotterdam has...
SciencesPo CEE - Centre for European studies and comparative Politics of SciencesPo Paris
- stakeholderSciences Po Paris is a highly influential academic institution in the social sciences in France. Alumni include notable public figures, including seven of the last eight French...
IES - Institute for European Studies
- stakeholderThe Institute for European Studies (IES) at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) is an academic Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence and a policy think tank that focuses on the...
NL-CMR - Radboud University - Centre of Migration Law
- stakeholderThe research of the Centre for Migration Law (CMR) is focused on issues surrounding migration and minority protection.
IPL - Immigration Policy Lab, Stanford and Zurich Universities
- stakeholderUsing large datasets, creative research designs, and cutting-edge analytical tools, the Immigration Policy Lab bring new evidence to bear on the urgent problems practitioners...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue