PROMOVAX: Promote Vaccinations among Migrants Populations in Europe
- projectThe project will add to the knowledge on barriers concerning migrants’ immunizations and develop educational material for both health professionals and migrants, as well as...
MIEUX+: MIgration EU eXpertise+
- projectMIEUX+ (MIgration EU eXpertise+ Initiative) is a peer-to-peer experts’ facility that supports partner countries and regional organisations to better manage migration and...
KING: Knowledge for INtegration Governance
- projectThe KING project is a translation into facts of the idea that knowledge should be the foundation stone of policy-making. Hence its name: Knowledge for INtegration Governance....
CROSS-MIGRATION: Current European and Cross-National Comparative Research and Research Actions on Migration
- projectMigration and the characteristics which constitute its parameters, dynamics and complexities comprises one of the most paramount matters in contemporary Europe. Under these...
ReSOMA: Research Social platform On Migration and Asylum
- projectThis project will achieve regular collaboration between Europe’s well-developed networks of migration researchers and stakeholders for the purpose of evidence-based...
MeHo: Monitoring the Health Status of Migrants within Europe: development of indicators
- projectThe general objective of this proposal is the development of indicators to monitor the health status of migrants in Europe by using existing health related databases and...
NO TO HATE SPEECH IN OUR MEDIA: Sharing Best Practices to counter hate speeches about migrants, ethnic and religious minorities in the European media
- projectThe project aims to directly strengthen the capacity of 154 European media and about 1300 journalists in 8 countries (Spain, Greece, Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Hungary, Ireland...
EUROMED Migration IV
- projectThe overall objective of EUROMED Migration IV (2016-2019), a programme financed by the European Union and implemented by ICMPD, is to support EU Member States and ENI Southern...
Nowherecare: Health Care in NowHereland - Improving Services for Undocumented Migrants in the EU
- projectThe project aims at improving the level of health protection for the people of Europe by addressing migrants’ and immigrants’ access, quality and appropriateness of health and...
EUGATE: Best Practice in Access, Quality and Appropriateness of Health Services for Immigrants in Europe
- projectEUGATE aims to provide a European-wide definition of what is meant by ‘migrant’, explore legislation, policies and funding arrangements relating to migrants and minorities,...
EU-HEP-SCREEN: Screening for Hepatitis B and C among migrants in the European Union
- projectChronic viral hepatitis B and C is a major health problem in many European countries. Migrants from endemic areas in particular, are the most affected and underserved population...
ORAMMA: Operational Refugee and Migrant Maternal Approach
- projectThe ORAMMA project develops an integrated, mother and woman centered, culturally oriented and evidence based approach for all phases of the migrant and refugee women perinatal...
AVERROES: Improving access to health care for asylum seekers and undocumented migrants in the EU
- projectThe project contributes to enhancing the European Union population’s health, by improving asylum seekers’ and undocumented migrants’ access to health care. Médecins du Monde...
SH-CAPAC: SUPPORTING HEALTH COORDINATION, ASSESSMENTS, PLANNING, ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE AND CAPACITY BUILDING IN MEMBER STATES UNDER PARTICULAR MIGRATORY PRESSURE
- projectSupport Member States under particular migratory pressure in their response to health related challenges.
AMAC: Assisting migrants and communities:Analysis of social Determinants of Health and Health Inequalities
- projectThe strategic objective of the project is to improve the health of migrants and communities affected by migration and, therefore, to tackle existing health gaps. The project’s...
MIHKMA: Migration and Health Knowledge Management
- projectThe project focuses on expanding knowledge and understanding of migration and health, and supporting the development and uptake of evidence-informed guidance to ensure actions...
CARE : Commmon Approach for REfugees and other migrants' health
- projectSince 2011 the geopolitical instability in the Middle East and North Africa has been contributing to exceptional flows of migrants to South European countries. According to IOM...
EQUI-HEALTH: Fostering Health Provision For Migrants, The Roma And Other Vulnerable Groups
- projectThe objective of the EQUI-HEALTH action is to improve the access and appropriateness of health care services, health promotion and prevention to meet the needs of migrants, the...
PHBLM: Increasing Public Health Safety Alongside the New Eastern European Border Line
- projectThis project will contribute to increasing the public health safety of all EU member states and help provide appropriate healthcare to migrants entering the European Union...
MIGHEALTHNET: Information network on good practice in health care for migrants and minorities
- projectThe project will promote exchange of expertise, information and good practices on healthcare for migrants and minority populations. The project will act as a catalyst in the...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue