PROMOVAX: Promote Vaccinations among Migrants Populations in Europe
- projectThe project will add to the knowledge on barriers concerning migrants’ immunizations and develop educational material for both health professionals and migrants, as well as...
Nowherecare: Health Care in NowHereland - Improving Services for Undocumented Migrants in the EU
- projectThe project aims at improving the level of health protection for the people of Europe by addressing migrants’ and immigrants’ access, quality and appropriateness of health and...
EU-HEP-SCREEN: Screening for Hepatitis B and C among migrants in the European Union
- projectChronic viral hepatitis B and C is a major health problem in many European countries. Migrants from endemic areas in particular, are the most affected and underserved population...
ORAMMA: Operational Refugee and Migrant Maternal Approach
- projectThe ORAMMA project develops an integrated, mother and woman centered, culturally oriented and evidence based approach for all phases of the migrant and refugee women perinatal...
AVERROES: Improving access to health care for asylum seekers and undocumented migrants in the EU
- projectThe project contributes to enhancing the European Union population’s health, by improving asylum seekers’ and undocumented migrants’ access to health care. Médecins du Monde...
SH-CAPAC: SUPPORTING HEALTH COORDINATION, ASSESSMENTS, PLANNING, ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE AND CAPACITY BUILDING IN MEMBER STATES UNDER PARTICULAR MIGRATORY PRESSURE
- projectSupport Member States under particular migratory pressure in their response to health related challenges.
AMAC: Assisting migrants and communities:Analysis of social Determinants of Health and Health Inequalities
- projectThe strategic objective of the project is to improve the health of migrants and communities affected by migration and, therefore, to tackle existing health gaps. The project’s...
MIHKMA: Migration and Health Knowledge Management
- projectThe project focuses on expanding knowledge and understanding of migration and health, and supporting the development and uptake of evidence-informed guidance to ensure actions...
CARE : Commmon Approach for REfugees and other migrants' health
- projectSince 2011 the geopolitical instability in the Middle East and North Africa has been contributing to exceptional flows of migrants to South European countries. According to IOM...
EQUI-HEALTH: Fostering Health Provision For Migrants, The Roma And Other Vulnerable Groups
- projectThe objective of the EQUI-HEALTH action is to improve the access and appropriateness of health care services, health promotion and prevention to meet the needs of migrants, the...
EUR-HUMAN: EUropean Refugees - HUman Movement and Advisory Network
- projectThe international refugee crisis has reached a critical point and many European countries are developing policy and plan to better define their role in supporting refugees...
REACT: Response to Emerging infectious disease: Assessment and development of Core capacities and Tools
- projectThe project will generate new and assess existing evidence to establish tools and best practices, and to define core capacities for the specified areas which are likely to be...
- projectaims to improve healthcare access for vulnerable migrants and refugees, in particular women and unaccompanied minors, who have recently arrived in Europe. To this end the...
Mig-Healthcare: Minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectThe project aims to facilitate the transition from institutional to community-based care and integrated services for migrants and refugees that will ensure health equality and...
Mig-HealthCare: Strengthen Community Based Care to minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectMig-HealthCare will produce a roadmap to effective community based care models to improve physical and mental health care services, support the inclusion and participation of...
8 NGOs in 11 States: 8 NGOs for migrants/refugees' health needs in 11 countries
- projectEight NGOs will support the health authorities of 11 Member States (BE, BG, DE, EL, ES, FR, HR, IT, NO, SE, SI) in providing adequate and accessible health services to newly...
EUNAM: EU and North African Migrants: Health and Health Systems
- projectThe coordinates of human health are complex even in a single population but they are even more complex in migrants whose life situation is always influenced by the host country...
COHEMI: Coordinating resources to assess and improve health status of migrants from Latin America
- projectEuropean health systems are committed to meeting the challenge of understanding the needs of migrant populations and adapting their services to meet these needs. The...
MEM-TP: Training packages for health professionals to improve access and quality of health services for migrants and ethnic minorities including the Roma
- projectIn 2013, the European Commission published a tender for a service contract, called Training packages for health professionals to improve access and quality of health services...
RESTORE: REsearch into implementation STrategies to support patients of different ORigins and language background in a variety of European primary care settings
- projectThis project is concerned with optimising the delivery of primary healthcare to European citizens who are migrants who experience language and cultural barriers in host...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue