Mig-Healthcare: Minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectThe project aims to facilitate the transition from institutional to community-based care and integrated services for migrants and refugees that will ensure health equality and...
EQUI-HEALTH: Fostering Health Provision For Migrants, The Roma And Other Vulnerable Groups
- projectThe objective of the EQUI-HEALTH action is to improve the access and appropriateness of health care services, health promotion and prevention to meet the needs of migrants, the...
MEM-TP: Training packages for health professionals to improve access and quality of health services for migrants and ethnic minorities including the Roma
- projectIn 2013, the European Commission published a tender for a service contract, called Training packages for health professionals to improve access and quality of health services...
MIHKMA: Migration and Health Knowledge Management
- projectThe project focuses on expanding knowledge and understanding of migration and health, and supporting the development and uptake of evidence-informed guidance to ensure actions...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue