KCMD - Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- stakeholderThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD), established on 20 June 2016, aims to provide scientific evidence for EU policymaking tailored to...
EC - European Commission
- stakeholderThe European Commission is the executive of the European Union and promotes its general interest.
OECD - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- stakeholderThe mission of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is to promote policies that will improve the economic and social well-being of people around the...
HWWI - Hamburgische WeltWirtschaftsInstitut
- stakeholderHamburg Institute of International Economics
ISTAT - Istituto nazionale di statistica
- stakeholderItalian National Statistical Institute. Topics: enterprises; environment and energy; population and housuhold; household economic conditions; health statistics; social security...
DESTATIS - DESTATIS Statistisches Bundesamt
- stakeholderGerman Federal Statistical Office. Topics: indicators; national economy; environment; energy; industry; agriculture; constructions; prices; society; etc.
INE - Instituto Nacional de Estadística
- stakeholderSpanish National Statistical Institute. Topics: agriculture and environment; science and technology; demography and population; economy; industry, energy and construction;...
INSEE - Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques
- stakeholderNational Institute of Statistics and Economis Studies. Topics: Economy; demography; enterprises; society; labour market; town and country planning; sustainable development.
ELSTAT - Greek National Statistical Institute
- stakeholderGreek National Statistical Institute. Topics: Economy, Indices; Population and Social Conditions; Agriculture, Livestock, Fishery; Industry, Trade, Services, Transport;...
IRDES - Institute of Research and documentation in Health Economy
- stakeholderThe Institute for Research and Information in Health Economics (IRDES), set up as a Public Interest Group (Gip) , is a research institute specialized in health economics. It is...
INED - Institut national d’études démographiques
- stakeholderFrench national institute of Demographic Studies. Topics: couples; family; sexuality; birth; fertility; contraception; life expectancy; mortality; health; world migration;...
PEW research - Pew Research Center
- stakeholderPew Research Center is a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. Conduct public opinion polling,...
ERC - European Research Council
- stakeholderThe ERC's mission is to encourage the highest quality research in Europe through competitive funding and to support investigator-driven frontier research across all fields, on...
IZA - Institute of Labor Economics
- stakeholderIZA is an independent economic research institute that conducts research in labor economics and offers evidence-based policy advice on labor market issues. Supported by the...
NBER - National Bureau of Economic Research
- stakeholderThe NBER is an American private nonprofit research organization committed to undertaking and disseminating unbiased economic research among public policymakers, business...
CCHS-CSIC - Centre for Social Sciences and Humanities - Spanish National Research Council
- stakeholderCSIC is the largest public institution dedicated to research in Spain and the third largest in Europe. It is responsible for 20 percent of international scientific publications...
- stakeholderUN-Habitat is the United Nations programme working towards a better urban future. Its mission is to promote socially and environmentally sustainable human settlements...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue