KCMD Atlas of Migration
- web portalThe Atlas of Migration bring together harmonized, up-to-date validated data on the status of migration and demography in 27 EU Member States and 171 non-EU countries and...
KCMD Dynamic Data Hub
- web portalthe KCMD Dynamic Data Hub allows policymakers to save time in querying data and undertake more comprehensive analysis exploring additional data in related domains. Indeed, the...
KCMD Data+ Catalogue
- web portalThe European Commission's Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography (KCMD) Data+ catalogue enables any user to discover datasets, web portals and platforms, stakeholder...
Eurostat Migrant Integration
- web portalEurostat's statistics on migrant integration. Policy background, data, methodology, legislation, publications and statistics illustrated.
Eurostat Labour Market (including Labour Force Survey)
- web portalEurostat's statistics on labour market. These data measure the involvement of individuals, households and businesses in the labour market. They cover short-term and structural...
DG ECFIN: Ageing and welfare state policies
- web portalDemographic ageing In the next few decades, the proportion of elderly people in EU countries is set to rise fast, while the proportion of working-age people will fall...
Eurostat Population and Housing census
- web portalEurostat's statistics on Population and Housing Census. This data represent an essential source of vital statistical information ranging from the lowest small-area geographical...
Migration Research Platform
- web portalThe Migration Research Platform encompasses activities under the Framework Programme on Migration and Mobility. For policy responses to be sound, a substantiated understanding...
EMN Asylum and Migration Glossary
- web portalThe purpose of the European Migration Network (EMN) Glossary of terms relating to Asylum and Migration is inter alia to improve comparability between EU Member States through...
Migration Data Portal
- web portalThe Portal aims to serve as a unique access point to timely and comprehensive migration statistics, which are now scattered across many different organizations and agencies. The...
- web portalThe United Nations Statistics Division (UNSD) of the Department of Economic and Social Affairs (DESA) launched a new internet-based data service for the global user community....
- web portalThe United Nations iLibrary is the first comprehensive global search, discovery, and viewing source for digital content created by the United Nations. It provides librarians,...
- web portalOECD.Stat is the statistical online platform of the OECD where users can search and access OECD’s statistical databases.
- web portalOECD iLibrary is the online library of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) featuring its books, papers and statistics and is the gateway to OECD’s...
The World in 2050 (TWI2050)
- web portalThe World in 2050 (TWI2050) is a global research initiative in support of a successful implementation of the United Nations’ 2030 Agenda. The goal of TWI2050 is to provide the...
Migration Transformation Map
- web portalTransformation Maps are the World Economic Forum’s dynamic knowledge tool. They help users to explore and make sense of the complex and interlinked forces that are transforming...
The World Factbook
- web portalThe World Factbook is a one-stop reference site. Although many of the facts presented in The Factbook may be found in various other publications, they are conveniently gathered...
IZA World of Labor
- web portalIZA World of Labor is an online platform that provides policy analysts, journalists, academics and society generally with relevant and concise information on labor market...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue