Science for Refugees (Science4refugees)
- web portalThe Science4refugees initiative welcomes refugee researchers and students looking for a suitable job. It provides research refugee friendly internships, part-time and full-time...
Social and labour market integration of refugees
- web portalDG EMPL of the European Commission published a dedicated webpage on Social and labour market integration of refugees on DG EMPL website, providing access to various information...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
MPC - European University Institute - Migration Policy Centre
- stakeholderMPC conducts advanced policy-oriented research on global migration, asylum and mobility. It serves governance needs at European and global levels, from developing, implementing...
EURASYLUM - Research and Consulting on Migration and Asylum Policy Worldwide
- stakeholderEurasylum Ltd. is a fully independent research and consulting company that was established in 2001 in the United Kingdom. It conducts policy research, evaluation and technical...
COMPAS - The University of Oxford's Centre on Migration, Policy and Society
- stakeholderGlobal migration processes and phenomena, from conditions in places of migrant origins, through to institutions and activities affecting mobility, to social and economic effects...
Cedefop-OECD experts forum
- networkUpskilling, reskilling and employing adult refugees Cedefop and the OECD are co-organising a one day experts’ forum on the role of VET and VET-related measures to help adult...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue