DG COMM - DG for Communication
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Communication is responsible for explaining EU policies to outside audiences. It keeps the Commission abreast of political developments...
Asylum applications; first time applicants; including Unaccompanied Minors (UAM)
- datasetAsylum applicant means a person having submitted an application for international protection or having been included in such application as a family member during the reference...
- monthly; quarterly; annual
- European Union ; United Kingdom ; Iceland ; Liechtenstein ; Norway ; Switzerland
- Dataset ID: migr_asyapp
MOOCS4inclusion: Mapping & analysis of MOOCs & free digital learning for inclusion of migrants & refugees
- web portalMOOCs4inclusion is a study, commissioned by the European Commission, the Directorate General Joint Research Centre (DG JRC), which aims at assessing the adequacy (mapping and...
Science for Refugees (Science4refugees)
- web portalThe Science4refugees initiative welcomes refugee researchers and students looking for a suitable job. It provides research refugee friendly internships, part-time and full-time...
Social and labour market integration of refugees
- web portalDG EMPL of the European Commission published a dedicated webpage on Social and labour market integration of refugees on DG EMPL website, providing access to various information...
DG EMPL Promising Practices
- web portalDG EMPL of the European Commission published an online repository on "promising practices” about the most effective policies in the area of social and labour market integration...
EUR-HUMAN: EUropean Refugees - HUman Movement and Advisory Network
- projectThe international refugee crisis has reached a critical point and many European countries are developing policy and plan to better define their role in supporting refugees...
SH-CAPAC: SUPPORTING HEALTH COORDINATION, ASSESSMENTS, PLANNING, ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE AND CAPACITY BUILDING IN MEMBER STATES UNDER PARTICULAR MIGRATORY PRESSURE
- projectSupport Member States under particular migratory pressure in their response to health related challenges.
Mig-Healthcare: Minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectThe project aims to facilitate the transition from institutional to community-based care and integrated services for migrants and refugees that will ensure health equality and...
Mig-HealthCare: Strengthen Community Based Care to minimize health inequalities and improve the integration of vulnerable migrants and refugees into local communities
- projectMig-HealthCare will produce a roadmap to effective community based care models to improve physical and mental health care services, support the inclusion and participation of...
ORAMMA: Operational Refugee and Migrant Maternal Approach
- projectThe ORAMMA project develops an integrated, mother and woman centered, culturally oriented and evidence based approach for all phases of the migrant and refugee women perinatal...
REHEALTH2 / Re-Health2: Implementation of the Personal Health Record as a tool for integration of refugees in EU health systems
- projectThe Re-Health2 project, has the overall objective to contribute to the integration of newly-arrived migrants and refugees, including those to be relocated, in the EU Member...
- projectaims to improve healthcare access for vulnerable migrants and refugees, in particular women and unaccompanied minors, who have recently arrived in Europe. To this end the...
EQUI-HEALTH: Fostering Health Provision For Migrants, The Roma And Other Vulnerable Groups
- projectThe objective of the EQUI-HEALTH action is to improve the access and appropriateness of health care services, health promotion and prevention to meet the needs of migrants, the...
MEM-TP: Training packages for health professionals to improve access and quality of health services for migrants and ethnic minorities including the Roma
- projectIn 2013, the European Commission published a tender for a service contract, called Training packages for health professionals to improve access and quality of health services...
Creative Europe: Creative Europe programme
- projectThe Creative Europe programme can fund activities that recognise and celebrate the contribution refugees and migrants make to cultural diversity in Europe. Culture can be a...
Toolkit for recognition of higher education for refugees, displaced persons and persons in a refugee-like situation (Refugees and Recognition)
- projectSupport to NARIC (National Academic Recognition Information Centres) and ENIC (European Network of Information Centres) to improve recognition of qualifications for migrants and...
Resettlement data / Resettlement Data Portal
- datasetThe Resettlement Data Portal contains information from 2003 to the most recent reporting period. The Portal is updated on the 5th of each month. The information presented here...
IOM - International Organization for Migration
- stakeholderEstablished in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental...
ICMPD - International Centre for Migration Policy Development
- stakeholderThe International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD) is an international organisation with 18 Member States and more than 250 staff members. Active in more than 90...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue