DG INTPA - DG for International Partnerships
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for International Partnerships is responsible for formulating the EU’s international partnership and development policy, with the ultimate...
EU International Partnerships Academy
- web portalFor some years now, INTPA has provided access to its online learning content to the public. This has been part of an ongoing process of mutually opening learning opportunities...
Global Action to prevent and address Trafficking in Human beings and the smuggling of migrants
- projectThe overall objective of the project is to prevent and address trafficking in persons (TIP) and the smuggling of migrants (SOM) by assisting selected partner countries in...
APN - Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research
- networkThe Asia-Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN) is a network of member country governments that promotes global change research in the region, increases developing...
CDKN - Climate and Development Knowledge Network
- networkCDKN supports decision-makers in designing and delivering climate compatible development. We do this by combining research, advisory services and knowledge management in support...
M4D Net - Migration for Development Network
- networkThe M4D Net is facilitated by the Joint Migration and Development Initiative. It connects and supports migration and development practitioners, policy-makers and experts across...
JMDI - UN Joint Migration and Development Initiative
- networkThe Joint Migration and Development Initiative (JMDI) is funded by the European Commission and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and implemented by the UNDP...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue