DG JUST - DG for Justice and Consumers
- DGs & EU AgenciesThe Commission's Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers is responsible for EU policy on justice, consumer rights and gender equality. Newsletter on the rights of the child
Rights of the Child
- web portalRights of the Child Portal with all kinds of information about the legal provisions and support to children in general and migrant children in particular.
Countering illegal hate speech online #NoPlace4Hate
- web portalTargeted action to prevent and counter hate speech online, including anti-migrant speech. This includes the implementation of the commitments agreed in the Code of Conduct on...
One stop shop: Tolerant, inclusive and pluralistic societies: A guide to EU initiatives and funding
- web portalDG JUST of the European Commission have undertaken a mapping exercise to identify the financial programmes, legislation and concrete projects in the broad area of tolerance,...
TDH - Terre des hommes
- networkThe Terre des Hommes International Federation is a network of ten national organisations working for the rights of children and to promote equitable development without racial,...
PICUM - Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants
- networkPICUM is a network of individuals and organisations working to ensure social justice and human rights for undocumented migrants. Grounded in principles of social justice,...
NO TO HATE SPEECH IN OUR MEDIA: Sharing Best Practices to counter hate speeches about migrants, ethnic and religious minorities in the European media
- projectThe project aims to directly strengthen the capacity of 154 European media and about 1300 journalists in 8 countries (Spain, Greece, Italy, Germany, Slovenia, Hungary, Ireland...
EU High Level Group on combating racism, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance
- networkThe High Level Group on combating racism, xenophobia and other forms of intolerance will foster the further exchange and dissemination of best practices between national...
ALFACA: Alternative Family Care
- projectOverall: the project aims to improve reception and care for unaccompanied and separated children, by structurally increasing the quality and quantity of family reception...
REGINE: Regularisations in Europe: Study on practices in the area of regularisation of illegally staying third-country nationals in the Member States of the EU
- projectREGINE is a research project on regularisation practices in the European Union. In order to gain insights in regularisation practices and the impact of regularisations elsewhere...
CORE: Closing a protection gap for separated children in Europe
- projectThe need for better and harmonized protection of separated children. Implementing the Core Standards for guardians in practice, feeding into policy and legislation. The project...
BEST: Promoting best practices to prevent racism and xenophobia toward forced migrants through community building
This item has no description
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue