Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys (MICS)
- datasetSince its inception in 1995; the Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys; known as MICS; has become the largest source of statistically sound and internationally comparable data on...
- Dataset ID: MICS
UNICEF: MICS6 Surveys Tools
- web portalA comprehensive set of tools guide survey teams through every step of the MICS process – from overall planning, design and data collection in the field to data processing,...
UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund
- stakeholderThe United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives...
- web portalData Collaboratives are a new form of collaboration, beyond the public-private partnership model, in which participants from different sectors — in particular companies -...
- European Commission
- EU Science Hub
- Knowledge Centre on Migration and Demography
- Knowledge Portal
- Information Catalogue